Range of productsSephora offers thousands of beauty products from over 150 of the top brands in cosmetics, for sale at their many outlet locations or conveniently through their online catalogue. There you will find:
- Makeup (lipstick, eyeliner, blush, foundation, nail polish)
- Skincare (moisturizer, mask, sunscreen, cleanser)
- Hair Care (shampoo, conditioner, hair spray, wax and gel)
- Accessories and Tools (brushes, combs, curlers, mirrors, bags)
- Fragrance Products (candles, colognes, diffusers, lotions)
They also make shopping convenient in many ways, like the Gifts section of the online catalogue, or in-store services for people who want to learn more about beauty care, get a quick makeover, or have a professionally-assisted shopping experience
Ways to save moneyOne great aspect of shopping at Sephora is that it is easy to save money when purchasing your beauty care products. Online or in-store, here is a list of ways to save when shopping:
- While browsing on the website, you can see discounts available on many different items. Apply filters for product rating, brand and price to find the best deals on what you’re looking for. There’s even a Sale section where you’ll find everything offered with a discount in one place!
- Become a Beauty Pass Member for access to special offers, gifts, services, and a rewards program that enables you to accumulate points from your Sephora purchases and redeem them for bonus savings or free items.
- Beauty Pass Members can take advantage of the Beauty Pass Sale, offering 15% discounts for white members and 20% off for black and gold members on products across the catalogue. Being a gold member also gives you access to the sale a day early!
- An important part of shopping with Sephora is that you receive a free gift with every purchase. Choose two free samples of their products with any purchase or unlock something more when you order on the app, or have a Beauty Pass.
- You can download the Sephora mobile app for access to exclusive features and deals, an app-only blog, and a free gift when you make your first in-app purchase.
- Keep an eye on the Store Events section to see things going in stores on near you. These could be new product launches, meet and greet sessions with brand representatives, or in-store sampling activities like the Fresh Rose Sachet Sampling activity at participating Sephora stores.
- Promo codes, coupons and vouchers can be found online to apply to your Sephora purchases. These can be used to get discounts, upgrade your free gift, or even eliminate the RM 110 order requirement for free shipping!
How to use Sephora promo codesWhen you are done choosing items and adding them to your shopping basket, go the bag to enter a discount code and checkout. For that purpose, click on the Bag icon and then on the View Bag button. In the cart, see the list of your items and the total value. Just above the total amount can be found a link saying Promo code – enter here, click on it to open the redemption box.
All you have to do now is enter a discount code there and apply it to get the price reduced in accordance with the discount provided by the coupon.