Range of servicesBooking.com began as a small startup, founded in Amsterdam in 1996. It is now a wholly-owned subsidiary of Booking Holdings Inc., a publicly-traded, world-leading, online travel store. The company’s stated mission is to «make it easier for everyone to travel the world.» Here is an overview of its award-winning services.
- Accommodations – Booking.com doesn’t limit you to a hotel room. You can book an apartment, a resort, a villa, or a cabin. You can also book a cottage, a glamping site, a serviced apartment, a holiday home, a guest house, a hostel, or a cabin.
- Flights – With Booking.com com you simply choose your departure & destination airport/city, departure & return dates, and you’re off to the races. It will display multiple options for you—airlines, fares, etc. and you choose what works best for you!
- Car rentals – Through its partnerships with well-known rental agencies, Booking.com will help you get the wheels you need, where you need them.
- Attractions – Tours, river and canal cruises, museums, bus tours, cheese or wine tasting, virtual flight experience, and much more are here to make your holiday exciting and unforgettable.
- Airport Taxis – Booking.com makes a transfer from the airport to your hotel easy. Book in advance and arrive at your destination worry-free. Booking.com also allows you to pre-arrange other types of travel from your destination airport via taxi.
No matter your destination, Booking.com makes getting there easy and backs up its claim with world-class 24/7 customer support.
Money-saving opportunitiesThe Booking.com website could not be easier to use, the customer service is world-class, and the deals are extraordinary!
- Want to get insider offers? Then sign up to the newsletter with your email address to receive Secret Deals that are sure to save you money. Alternitively, you can follow Booking.com on social networks and be among the first to learn about new deals.
- Take advantage of Booking.com’s Travel Offers, which gives you a 15 percent discount on selected stays. Look for a Travel Offer tag when browsing through the available accommodation options.
- Join Booking.com’s loyalty program and receive special perks according to your member status. For example, by booking 5 times in a 2-year period, you will enjoy 10 to 15 percent off all bookings, free airport shuttles, the ability to check in to your hotel 2 hours early and check out 2 hours late…plus a special phone number to reach Booking.com directly! Membership in Booking.com’s Genius loyalty program requires just 2 bookings in a two year period. Your membership is for a lifetime and gets you discounted rates, free upgrades and free breakfasts at selected properties displaying the Genius logo.
- Booking.com guarantees that you won’t get a better deal anywhere else. Even if you find the same room offered at a lower price, you can notify the company and they will refund the difference. Thus, you can be sure you won’t overpay for your booking.
- Book a hotel and a flight in one reservation to save up to $625. Click on the Flight tab, then choose Flight + Hotel to book them in a bundle.
- Finally, you can take advantage of promo codes publish on coupon sites to pay less for your purchase. They can help you save as much as 30%. It is great, sn’t it?
How to apply Booking.com promo codeChoose an accommodation that works best for you and select a room you prefer. Click I’ll reserve to continue to booking. At checkout, you are to provide your personal info such name, email, guest name. You can also add some extras if you wish like airport transfer or car rental. When you have filled in all the fields, scroll down and click on the Next: Final details button.
On the next step, provide your phone number ans select one of the payment options – pay now or pay later. Entrer your bank card details and find a redeption box to the left of the payment details.
Enter a discount code in the field and apply it. When the discount is applied, press the Complete Booking button.